- LESS OF HUNGER, CLOSER TO GOALS >>> Surprisingly, saffron can support healthy eating habits, help keep your weight healthy, provide energy support, making it more efficiently as the management gummies to help you eat healthy portions, reduce emotional snacking frequency due to temporary depressed mood, and consume less calories.
- RIGHT DOSE & GUARANTEED PURITY >>> Our NEVISS saffron supplement gummies feature Standardized Saffron Extract, conforms to the research standard, delivering the right dose – 88.5 mg of 0.3% safranal extract in each serving of gummies. Plus, we use only Spanish-grown and Certified 100% Organic Saffron Threads Extract for guaranteed purity.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE ON THE GO >>> Great for daily use. Perfect on-the-go alternative to other saffron supplements like capsules, pill, tea, powder for those who enjoy the convenience of consuming their daily dose of saffron without compromising any of the health benefits.
- MOOD SUPPORT >>> Saffron is commonly known as the world’s most expensive spice that possesses powerful mood-elevating properties. Move over St. John’s Wort and Ashwagandha, Saffron Extract also contains high concentrations of carotenoids that support optimal eye health as well as other areas.
- MADE IN USA >>> All of our whole herb saffron extract gummies are manufactured, tested, and bottled in a 3rd-party tested facility for superior quality and consistency. Neviss is backed each purchase with 100% satisfaction support. Please contact us directly via email if you have any questions, we offer “always online” support and will take care of you.
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!
Set Alert for Saffron Supplement Gummies - 100% Pure Saffron Extract Whole Herb Gummies with Honey, Vitamin B6,... - $29.99
Price History for Saffron Supplement Gummies - 100% Pure Saffron Extract Whole Herb Gummies with Honey, Vitamin B6,...
|Current Price||$29.99||February 1, 2023|
|Highest Price||$29.99||January 19, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$29.99||January 19, 2023|
Since January 19, 2023
Last price changes
|$29.99||January 19, 2023|
Joy c. –
I have two kids with adhd. They’ve only been taking them for 4 days so I can’t review if they work yet. But they like the flavor and that is the biggest challenge with gummies. 5 star for flavor. The only issue is they all stick together and some gummies seem to be thicker then others but that’s not a big deal.
This is a good tasting gummy supplement. I know the ingredients are suppose to help with the listed issues, but this supplement is the same as any other. It will affect different people in different ways. Bare minimum, it’s a tasty source of a few daily vitamins.
Biggest issue with this product is the price tag. Saffron is just a pricey extract for some reason. If you can get past the sticker shock, these gummies do taste good and provide some assured benefit via the vitamin content.
It’s fun to take gummy supplements. I especially appreciate it when they don’t contain sugar and just require a single gummy for a dose. Neviss’ Saffron Extract is a great example of this. The ones in my container stick together a bit but aren’t sticky and are easy to chew. The flavor is yummy, and this is a pretty good deal for saffron. Plus, you get vitamins and even some manuka honey in the mix.
My only concern would be how potent the dosage is. I have a feeling these are on the low-dose side. Still, this is a good choice for a saffron gummy. My bottle has an Exp. date of 12/2024.
Product of the USA
I take saffron for its antioxident vision enhancing benefits, and energy and mood enhancement. Does it work? It is difficult to say in the short term, but it has not caused any adverse reactions.
The recommended daily dose is 88.5 mg per day, which is what is contained in one gummie. This product is made in the USA in a third-party tested facility. Does not appear to be GMP certified.
The gummies have a fruity taste. They are soft and chewy, are sugar free, and only have five calories each.
Robin Fonville –
Taste good, I’ve slept well while taking these. Really haven’t noticed anything else.
I can really only review the taste and how easy it is to take these gummies. They taste sweet, with no aftertaste. Their texture is similar to other soft gummy supplements.
Jason D. –
Well, they taste good so there’s that, lol. Not sure what else they do but I will take the rest of the bottle and report back with anything I find.
Derek C –
I’ve been taking these now for a little over a half a week. The gummies are firm but not sticky, and are easy to chew. I quite enjoy the flavor of them. Haven’t noticed any effects – positive or negative – so far, but will update with thoughts in a bit. So far, I like these gummies as an easy to incorporate way to add saffron to my daily regimen.