- 60 Billion Cfus Max Strength: Our probiotic actually contains 60 Billion Cfus per serving. Other brands claim it, but beware of deception. Some products say “equivalent to” or do not state an amount of Cfus. We saw a need for high-quality supplements that actually work and stand by their claims. Our most popular probiotic brings you exactly what’s on the label with 10 probiotic strains, 60 Billion Cfu, and an organic prebiotic blend.
- Probiotics and Organic Prebiotics: Our probiotics are made with prebiotics and probiotics based on clinical research. A complete probiotic supplement for ultimate digestive health. Made with 10 probiotic strains & Non-Gmo ingredients. Shelf-stable vegan probiotics with No: unnecessary binders, soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, shellfish or preservatives.
- Naturally Inspired Probiotic Supplement: Contains 10 strains plus a Patented Shelf-Stable bottle which ensures product stability. Our probiotic daily blend plus organic prebiotic fiber blend naturally helps to support the stomach’s digestive environment and supports the natural stomach balance. Great for gut health, and occasional gas relief, bloating relief, constipation, digestive health and intestinal health.
- Probiotics for Adults: Our prebiotics and probiotics are effective and intended for use by adults. Acidophilus probiotic with prebiotic including 10 strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- Safety Assured Standard of Quality: Our 60 Billion Probiotic is 3rd-party tested for purity and potency. Each bottle is manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients. Our probiotics are made for women and men. They contain 60 Billion Cfus at the time of manufacturing, more than the usual 50 Billion Cfu, plus our standard organic prebiotic blend!
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!
Set Alert for Physician's CHOICE Probiotics 60 Billion CFU - 10 Diverse Strains Plus Organic Prebiotic,... - $21.97
Price History for Physician's CHOICE Probiotics 60 Billion CFU - 10 Diverse Strains Plus Organic Prebiotic,...
|Current Price||$21.97||February 1, 2023|
|Highest Price||$21.97||February 1, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$19.77||January 27, 2023|
Since January 27, 2023
Last price changes
|$21.97||February 1, 2023|
|$19.77||January 27, 2023|
andrew stewart –
I’m getting loose stools and I have better results from my other 30 billion product.
waste of money
I was suffering from heartburn and constipation over the past few weeks and i decided to try this probiotic. I had consumed 2 bottles and my problem remained same. So it didn’t solve my problem.
Monthly supplement for good microbiota to aid digestion and overall health! Shipping and dispatch was done smoothly.
Seems to work better then other probiotics I have tried including much more expensive ones.
Reordered several times 30 and prefer 60 qty.
Had to take two antibiotics unfortunately recently do to a puncture wound while giving a large neighbors elderly dog Alaskan Husky a treat. My middle finger got cut and bruised.
MD as a precautionary measure had me take strong dosage (2 different antibiotics)because I can’t take penicillin ( allergic reaction couple of times years ago).
Hoping taking this after Florastor ( took 7 days with the antibiotics) will restore my gut health the antibiotics ruined and caused sone diarrhea ( know it’s a listed common side effect of one of the antibiotics. Florastor didn’t prevent side effects disappointing but it was a listed common side effect again of the drug.
This worked for me before after same medication and a neighbors cat bite a year and a half ago. Cat had bitten several neighbors.
Seems to be a very effective probiotic. Hopefully it will quickly restore my damaged gut health again.
Ian D. –
I feel that my IBS has improved with pre/probiotics. I have a sensitive digestive system but I am foodie and like to eat many different types of cuisines. Specially living here in Singapore where you find all types of food. I get diarrhea whenever I have spicy or deep fried foods before. After taking probiotics for a while I no longer experience hyperacidity and IBS. It’s a good way to maintain the balance of good bacteria in our body.
I always had digestive issues, constipation, and diarrhea. I’ve visited several doctors for years , and they have all advice for a low cab high, protein diet. I’m an average active person, 90 kg weight and 173cm height, and I work out 3-4 times a week. I’m also very conscientious of my eating habits as health and wellness is essential to doctors who recommend taking probiotics; I checked on Amazon and found this product with a lot of positive feedback, and I gave it a try for a couple of months months, and WoW.
It definitely helped my digestion, no wonder, as it has fiber agents and I can definitely notice the difference.
Highly recommend it for good gut health, but you have to go with low carb diet and be careful with your food choices
I’ve been on the hunt for a probiotic that will help me get out of my “norm” of going, no kidding, like two times a WEEK. I’d been dealing with bloating so badly, I struggled to sleep. I stumbled across these and started taking them religiously. At night. I feel like taking them at night allows for your belly to really work with it well. By morning, after I workout, I’m going like clockwork. I’ve been consistently using the restroom each morning for the last two weeks and I’m flabbergasted. Adding more fiber to my diet, moving more/exercising, drinking plenty of water seemed to make a bit of difference. After adding these guys in.. GAME CHANGER. Try them out if you also struggle in the restroom!
Bonnie T –
This is a great product, if you treat it as it needs to be treated. Which means not transferring it out of the original container to a pill organizer. When I inquired about the discoloration of the pill, this is the answer I got in return:
”Once the capsule changes color it means that moisture has most likely entered the product and the bacteria may no longer be viable. Please note that it is not recommended to store probiotic supplements in a pill case as the bacteria might die off from the heat/moisture which is why the capsules might darken/harden over time. We use the latest, patented shelf-stable CSP technology Vital bottles which are made specifically for probiotics. The bottles’ inner desiccant sleeve ensures that moisture and light will not reach the product and the cultures will be protected. We recommend storing the capsules in a cool and dry place in the original bottle to ensure that the product will remain fresh and the potency will not be compromised.”
Tiffany Mathison –
I wanted to like these to save money. I was using a more expensive product. I never had the issues I have on this product. I am switching to another product and if that doesn’t work I’m going to go back to the expensive one. The old cliche you get what you pay for I guess.
Even though this product didn’t work for me it may work for you. They were very attentive to my concerns. I did not ask for a refund, they offered. They dud not ask for a rewrite of my review or update. I believe in customer service a dying practice. I appreciate all they have done. I woukd recommend a try of this product they stand behind it.
E Neal –
So, I hope this helps someone. I’ve had digestive issues the majority of my adult life (12+ years), from not being able to have a movement at all to having diarrhea for months at a time (sorry if that’s too much info, trying to provide context. ) I have no idea where or what it stemmed from. But I’m a flight attendant and being at different altitude levels also has a strong role in having digestive issues. I’ve seen multiple doctors and they have given answers from poor diet to heartburn and telling me to stop eating greasy foods etc, mind you I’m 5’11 176lbs, very active and work out 4 times a week. I’m also very conscientious of my eating habits as health and wellness is important to me. I was talking to another doctor one day and he recommended me getting on a probiotic, he recommended Florastor which is super expensive. I bought them but didn’t have much luck. So I went to amazing searching and came across this product with THOUSANDS of positive reviews and reasonable pricing so I decided to give it a try. What a difference! The good thing about this probiotic is that it also has fiber agents to help with digestion as well. I haven’t had a problem with digestion in over 6 months now and I feel so much better. I’m not saying this product with work for everyone. But it did wonders for me and is worth every penny. If you want to maintain good gut health and also continue to make good dieting choices, give it a try, it was worth it for me!
Wesley A Fennel –
After trying several different brands of probiotics I found this one. The pills are easy to swallow, there is no after taste and they work. I take one every night before bed with a glass of water. And I can definitely tell when I forget to take them. I now get a bottle for each family member each month.
highly advice to everyone…