- COMBAT CRAVINGS CAPSULES: These powerful capsules help keep you in control of pesky food cravings, while supporting your metabolism and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels*
- THE GOODS INSIDE: Clinically-studied Chromium supports a healthy metabolism and curbs food cravings for women. Green Tea has been traditionally used to boost energy levels. Goji Berry helps maintain a steady flow of energy, and Ginger supports metabolism*
- HOW TO TAKE: Adults, take 1 capsule per day with water. Swallow whole. 30 capsules; 30-day supply. These convenient capsules are gluten free and made with no synthetic flavors or colors
- WOMEN’S SELF CARE SOLUTIONS: So long taboo topics and hello to solutions: Lovin’ Libido, Beat the Bloat, Miss Mellow, Happy Hoo-Ha and Cleansing Cranberry
- MIX AND MATCH: Our women’s wellness collection can be mixed and matched as you please – along with our OLLY gummies, powders and softgels
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!
Set Alert for OLLY Combat Cravings, Metabolism & Energy Support Supplement, Chromium, Green Tea, Goji Berry,... - $16.88
Price History for OLLY Combat Cravings, Metabolism & Energy Support Supplement, Chromium, Green Tea, Goji Berry,...
|Current Price||$16.88||February 1, 2023|
|Highest Price||$16.88||January 27, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$16.88||January 27, 2023|
Since January 27, 2023
Last price changes
|$16.88||January 27, 2023|
I do not know how effective this stuff is after only taking it for about 2 weeks. I can say that my appetite isn’t quite what it was. I haven’t noticed any substantial weight loss. I begin actively dieting and working out after the holidays. Will update.
Mandy rosenthal –
I’ve been taking this for about 10 days and from day one I didn’t have the urge to snack on junk food like I usually do. Someone even offered me chocolate and cookies and I honestly didn’t want any! I never say no to chocolate or cookies but now I do! It also gives me a lot of energy. Sometimes a little bit too much when I’m trying to wind down at night, but that’s fine. The only thing I would warn people about is not to take more than one a day. I took one early in the morning before work, so I figured I’d try to take one around 6pm and that was a bad idea because my heart was racing and I had anxiety. If you aren’t sensitive to stimulants then it would probably be fine. I’m very pleased with combat cravings and I’ll be purchasing them again.
Well if you don’t want to eat all day…. Buy these however there’s side effects. Headaches due to no food in your body but once you force food down the headaches goes away slowly. A little stomach cramps but not much that’ll go away after drinking more water. My monthly is going off it doesn’t cause me to bleed more nope. First day I took the pill I had laid down, after awhile I got this dizzy spell or a feeling like get up. Lol but yea these pills I highly recommend I will buy more. Doesn’t give me the jitters. Good to go! Oh and it makes you have a po feeling first day I went second day no po.
I’ve been taking this for a week. The first day I had the jitters, but after that it was ok. I definitely noticed that I don’t crave sweets as much. You still have to count calories because it doesn’t really diminish appetite as much as I thought it would. I have lost a pound and a half. I added Metabolism Gummies yesterday.
Jaclyn D –
I’m going to start off by saying I have not being using this product to aid in a weightloss journey, so I can’t comment on if it helps you lose weight. However, I’ve been taking it every morning before breakfast and I’ve noticed that it keeps me feeling really full up until lunch and I don’t crave a snack in between. I used to get really bad headaches/dizziness/hunger between breakfast and lunchtime while at work and I was concerned that this may be affecting my concentration while at my job. Thankfully this has worked for my intended purpose!
Arinn cortez –
Personally I can tell between when I take it and when I don’t. It really helpes me with my bored eating and grazing.
I love these:) I got a really bad sweet tooth after having my baby. These actually have made a big difference in how often I crave sweets. My aunt who is a nurse, said these actually have enough chromium in them to make a difference. She said a lot of products don’t have enough in them to help. So glad for this!!
The pill is large but easy to swallow.