- FOR ENERGY: 150-count Coated Tablets; Nature’s Bounty Super B-Complex with Folic Acid Plus Vitamin C plays an important role in energy metabolism in the body(1); Helps the body convert food into the fuel which is used to maintain energy(1)
- VITAMIN B: Contains key B vitamins that play an important role in energy metabolism; B vitamins may help with heart and nervous system health and aids in the conversion of food into energy(1)
- VITAMIN C & FOLIC ACID: Nature’s Bounty Super B-Complex is a great way to increase your intake of these important vitamins for immune and antioxidant support while Folic Acid may help with energy metabolism and promotes the health of pregnant women(1)
- PURITY IS OUR PRIORITY: Nature’s Bounty is committed to safety and purity in all our supplements; Our Super B-Complex is vegetarian-friendly non-GMO gluten-free sugar-free and contains no artificial colors sweeteners or flavors
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS: Nature’s Bounty Super B-Complex tablets are a product of nearly 50 years of dedication to quality consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!
Set Alert for Nature’s Bounty Super B Complex with Vitamin C & Folic Acid, Immune & Energy Support, 150 tablets - $9.49
Price History for Nature’s Bounty Super B Complex with Vitamin C & Folic Acid, Immune & Energy Support, 150 tablets
|Current Price||$9.49||February 1, 2023|
|Highest Price||$9.49||January 27, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$9.49||January 27, 2023|
Since January 27, 2023
Last price changes
|$9.49||January 27, 2023|
Very good B-complex vitamin! It’ll definitely give you the energy boost you’re looking for. This vitamin should definitely be taken in the morning first thing. If taken to late in the day you may have trouble getting to sleep at night. If it seems to strong for you, just take half a pill every other day instead of a whole pill everyday or when needed.
I would also cut back on caffeinated beverages when taking this vitamin at least until you get your right dosage down to suit your needs. Nevertheless, it works great.
curly girly –
Took this with some vitamin c and vitamin d for the first time today, I had only slept for a couple hours & normally can fall right ti sleep but I believe this had me up all day despite wanting to go back to sleep so that’s good lol I will say this taste is NASTY idk why it says unflavored , it definitely has a flavor & one that lingers for a while after you eat & drink.
I been taking these for a few days and have noticed my energy has increased and my brain fog is better.
Works as it should.
Pills aren’t very big, which makes it easy to swallow.
I am not sure if it is working but I do feel more energized
Just what I needed. My body feels better after too long of not having this supplement. Amazing what happens when ur body doesn’t have what it needs to function properly
Great quality, Great deal!!
Kenneth Rohrbaugh –
My Dr. said. that I needed more vitamin B1 and B12, this gives me a wide range of the Bs
C. L. Kahalehili –
It states Value Pack, the picture shows two bottles, but I received only one. The finer print says one bottle. If they sell one bottle at a higher price, why call it a value pack? Deceptive marketing