- Immune, muscle, teeth and bone health support supplement: contains one 220 count bottle of Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg) Tablets for a 220-day supply
- Nature Made Vitamin D 2000 IU tablets support bone health, teeth health, muscle health, and provide immune support
- These Vitamin D 2000IU tablets help improve calcium absorption and contain 50mcg of Vitamin D 3, the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D
- Adults, take one Vitamin D3 tablet daily with water and a meal
- Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this Nature Made Vitamin D3 supplement is gluten free and has no color added and no artificial flavors
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified, Number 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin & Supplement Brand*
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Ferry Mulyadi –
Cost-friendly – value for money – will buy again.
Cindy Cruse –
Easy to swallow pill. No taste at all. Great way to get your vitamin D3. Good price.
Michael Burke –
Hi, have needed to watch my glucose level, and noticed milk have high amounts of sugar. This is one of the key vitamins in milk. Highly recommend this with Nature Made’s multivitamin. Highly recommend this, please stay safe and healthy
Norma Moody –
Small in size, easy to swallow, and it plugs the gap of my wife’s vitamin d defficiencies. Will come back for more
Dennis Yamazaki –
I’ve been ordering this brand for years and the order I just received were hard round tablets. Maybe cost cutting, will find another manufacturer.
Their was powder on the bottom of the bottle.
Consuelo Ortiz –
Something necessary if you feel it! Good help healthy for your life
B. Evans –
Usually use 10 000 units. I’ll just use till gone bit won’t take more per day
Sylvia Cameron –
Great for the bones