- Immune, muscle, teeth and bone health support supplement: contains one 300 count bottle of Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Softgels for a 300-day supply
- Nature Made Vitamin D 1000 IU softgels support bone health, teeth health, muscle health, and provide immune support
- These Vitamin D 1000IU softgels help improve calcium absorption and contain 25mcg of Vitamin D 3, the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D
- Adults, take one Vitamin D3 softgel daily with water and a meal
- Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this Nature Made Vitamin D3 supplement is gluten free and has no color added and no artificial flavors
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified, Number 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin & Supplement Brand*
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!
Set Alert for Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg), Dietary Supplement for Bone, Teeth, Muscle and Immune... - $11.91
Price History for Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg), Dietary Supplement for Bone, Teeth, Muscle and Immune...
|Current Price||$11.91||February 1, 2023|
|Highest Price||$11.91||February 1, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$7.19||January 27, 2023|
Since January 27, 2023
Last price changes
|$11.91||February 1, 2023|
|$7.19||January 27, 2023|
The media could not be loaded.
We’ve ordered the smaller bottle from iHerb previously. The capsules were not entirely stuck together. The capsules in these two 300 capsule bottles are ENTIRELY stuck together. I’ve tried to pry capsules off, but they’re stuck fast. How to eat this? Is the active ingredient still effective if the bottles have been kept in such lousy conditions that it arrives in an indistinguishable clump of capsules?
Supposedly in vitamin D deficient. I take a ton of these and still can’t get it to normal levels. I think there’s something else wrong with me
Amazon Customer –
Fast shipping was a plus. A good supplement for those who need them.
Jacob Hyman –
It’s vitamin D in a gel cap, the same as at many stores . Before taking them I had low vitamin D levels, and after I did not. I buy them from Amazon for the convenience.
evadne bair –
easy to swallow no after taste good for someone who is not able to get enough sunshine daily
Doris W. –
Great product. My husband and I have been using this brand for years. Doctor recommended this brand saying it is a high quality product. I use it for eyesight per dr, history of macular degeneration. Hubby to lower cholesterol.
Kindle Customer –
In order to keep my Vitamin D stores up in this winter and northern climate, I take a 1000 mg supplement. Seems to work well as my bones are strong, although at 90 I don’t want to risk a fall.
Iris A. Finkelstein –
I have been taking Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg), Dietary Supplement for Bone, Teeth, Muscle and health for a long time and I think it works so I will continue taking it.
I’m trying to get to about 4000IU daily, and my multivitamin has 600 IU vit D, so this was the perfect addition.