- Supports Weight Loss: Fight fat with functional fats to help boost metabolism and help control weight naturally through ketosis
- For A Ketogenic Lifestyle: Helps fuel ketogenic weight loss and performance goals with essential fats to help maintain ketosis
- Packed With Protein & Functional Fats:10 grams of protein, 18 grams of healthy fats, and just 3 grams of net carbs
- Great-Tasting Shake: A delicious, wholesome, real food shake for a natural energy boost
- Keto & Paleo Friendly: Ketogenic and Paleo-friendly meal replacement chocolate shake
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
First off, mine had a scoop.
I bought the chocolate version. I like chocolate drinks very chocolaty so after reading the reviews I added a few TBS of unsweetened cocoa powder to the container and mixed it into the whole product before starting. Then I used Almond milk and a splash of heavy whipping cream. It was so good, and I was surprised. I eat low carb (under 29 net) and wanted a meal replacement shake just to give me a break from cooking and reheating food. I can drinking this a few times a week. I didnt find myself hungry after having it for lunch today.
I absolutely love the flavor. I add berries and almond milk, which makes for a delicious smoothie for breakfast. That said, it does NOTHING to curb my appetite. In fact, I think it actually accelerates the metabolism and makes me hungry earlier. Overall, I absolutely love the taste and will stick with it!!!
I mix with unsweetened almond milk and mix with blender. Creates a light, almost foamy drink. I like the taste, however there something in the list of ingredients that slightly numbs my lower face. The symptoms last for about an hour.
L. SANTOS –
Bought this because sometimes i’m tired of cooking and just want something easy. I it tastes really good. It seems filling too but there was NO SCOOP. I mean, I looked and once I figured out that the 41 grams of dry is around 1/3 cup heaping i realised that if there were a scoop there would be no way I couldn’t see it. Therefore, no scoop was present. Must be a plastics shortage. Anyways, the product is good so far so I wouldn’t let the absence of a scoop deter you. Now I just measure 1/3 cup into little baggies so it becomes even easier. 🙂
Kelly Fiori –
Trying to mix this in water was very difficult, I needed to mix half a serving at a time in 14oz of water and it was still lumpy. However it did serve its purpose and help me through the KETO flu with ease
Sarah Forzetting –
Replacing Breakfast or lunch with a shake makes my busy life as a mom so much easier; that means I’ve tried a lot of shake mixes over the years. I’ve tried the MLM shakes and store bought- this one is by far the best! It’s delicious and the price is perfect! I mix mine with a almond milk, a handful of spinach and sometimes a banana or berries! 🤌
Erica Dinius –
The flavor is great, I just mix with water. It isn’t too thick or rich and it’s definitely filling. Only criticism is there are no instructions for use or recipe on the packaging.
Both my husband and I really like this mix. It has no aftertaste and the sweetener they use is good. Some of these mixes can taste chalky, but this one doesn’t at all. We also really like the vanilla one.