- PROBIOTIC FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Culturelle probiotics are naturally sourced with scientifically proven ingredients to keep your digestive system in balance; helps reduce occasional gas, bloating and diarrhea. For daily use, take 1 capsule per day
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE STRAIN: Culturelle Pro Strength Daily Probiotics for Men & Women are formulated with the #1 clinically studied probiotic strain, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG) has also been demonstrated to survive harsh stomach acids to get the probiotics where they’re needed in the intestines.
- PROBIOTIC POWER: Culturelle Pro Strength is formulated with 12 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) of the most clinically studied LGG probiotic, proven to provide digestive & immune support, plus the prebiotic inulin
- SAFE & BACKED BY RESEARCH: Over 1,000 scientific studies and 30 years of research have demonstrated the safety and efficacy of LGG probiotic; Culturelle Pro Strength is vegetarian and contains no gluten, milk, soy or preservatives
- NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED: Every package of Culturelle Probiotics meets the highest standards for purity and potency when consumed; To preserve the billions of CFUs in your Culturelle Probiotics, store them in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!
Set Alert for Culturelle Pro Strength Daily Probiotic for Women & Men - 60 Count - Digestive Health Capsules,... - $31.49
Price History for Culturelle Pro Strength Daily Probiotic for Women & Men - 60 Count - Digestive Health Capsules,...
|Current Price||$31.49||February 1, 2023|
|Highest Price||$31.49||January 27, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$31.49||January 27, 2023|
Since January 27, 2023
Last price changes
|$31.49||January 27, 2023|
Rosemary Kucynski –
My husband had severe gastrointestinal problems, this has totally helped him!
Iceberg Slim –
I gave this product five stars for flavor, but I’ll be honest with you – I never chewed my probiotic. I basically pour myself a glass of juice. In one hand I have a fistful of medications including this probiotic, and I pop them all in my mouth and immediately chase it down with the juice. But now that I’ve been asked to rate the flavor, I think I should probably bit into one of these pills – just to see if it is, in fact, really tasty. I would be so psyched if it tasted like unicorns and rainbows. Well, not that I know what unicorns and rainbows taste like either. I initially thought that would taste pretty awesome, but the more that I think about it – they could taste really gross. Especially unicorns, because that would basically be the same as eating a horse. I sure hope this probiotic doesn’t taste like horse meat.
Terrible quality, and clearly no QA done on their products. I bought these to sprinkle on my son’s breakfast, so I open each capsule. In a pack of 30, I would say there were approx 8 which were spoiled. They were solid and an orange colour (the powder is normally white). The first time I opened a spoiled one, I thought perhaps I’d accidentally damaged the foil. The second time, I knew the foil hadn’t been damaged – yet I found two spoiled capsules. The photo above is the third time I came across spoiled capsules – 5 in a row- you can see the orange, solidified probiotic powder in the photos above. There was nothing wrong with the foil on the sheet. Pretty disgusted.
Been taking them a few days and they’ve given me stomach pains extreme bloating and a complete face breakout in spots like a teenager again ! I read the reviews and thought it would help my tummy problems but it made them worse and made my skin break out
The viv –
I was recommended this by a Pharmacist when I was really sick. It helped me so much I continue to take it. Recommend it.
Good price for these and there’s no bad after taste.
Robin M. Schneider –
I decided to try this product after some research told me it could help with my low thyroid. My doctor kept increasing my medication and it didn’t seem to help much. Research told me that a probiotic could help. My doctor okayed it. After adding Culturelle to my daily vitamins, my numbers dropped 3 points. No absolute proof, but pretty coincidental, if I say myself.
Started taking this because I was having digestive issues pretty regularly (pms symptoms…) and didn’t want to spend $50 on ‘good’ probiotics or keep using copious amounts of pepto. I think this has really helped, I haven’t had to take as much stomach medicine and I haven’t changed what I was eating or doing otherwise. Definitely worth it for me.
I wasn’t sure I wanted to try this.
How can you go wrong? It’s cheaper than any store. Tasteless, small enough to swallow.
Glad I took the step. You will feel better. It took about 10 days, before I felt amazingly great.
Joaquin Gordillo Herrera –
El producto no ofrece lo que promete la descripción en la caja , Y se compraron dos cajas y no se porque no se pueden tener devolución del producto . Ya que la persona no esta satisfecha.al tomar lapimera pastilla se puso mal
B Cann –
The first week or so I didn’t notice any immediate changes. My stomach is constantly upset so if it did upset my stomach I didn’t notice. (I’ve struggled for a year now with constant upset stomach, low energy levels, and bad bloating.) I’ve finished the entire bottle and can say with confidence it greatly helped my gut health and and energy levels. I now have an appetite in the morning and sleep better as well, not to mention I lost about 5 pounds since taking it (likely from no longer being so bloated 24/7).